If you’re anything like me, I was frustrated and at my wits end at trying to find a good macaron recipe to try..
If you are not quite there yet, TRUST ME..you will be.
All the free recipes floating around the internet missed crucial steps in the process, didn’t taste that well or the presentation of the Macarons turned out..well..ugly!
All of this frustration ended when I found a simple little guide called The Macaron Master.
I’ll just tell you that this guide contains an extensive 100+ pages of material to get you making those perfect macarons quickly, every single time.
Do any of these frustrations sound familiar to you? I know they did to me!
- Macaron shells burning
- The macarons look cracked, flat and taste chewy
- The macarons had uneven, bumpy domes
- The batter is still wet, even after drying
- You’re unable to remove the shells from the baking paper
Seriously, if you are wanting to learn how to make macarons, I can’t sing enough praises about this guide…
Please do me a favor and don’t be like me..failing for months and ready to give up.
Here is just a very small, few sneak-peaks about what is inside The Macaron Master:
- Learn about the 3 CRITICAL KEYS to mastering the macaron
- The very BEST almond meal to use for your macarons
- Macaron 101 – making the PERFECT little macaron
- Learn the 3rd KEY INGREDIENT you absolutely need
- How to bake the macaron domes
- Learn the world’s SIMPLEST macaron making recipe..that actually works!
- Some critical tools every macaronist needs (you may have never even thought of these!)
Also, I’ll let you in on a little bonus to this guide that a lot of people seem to skim over…
…There is a full, 30 pages on how to make money selling your macarons to friends and family..
Believe me when I say that once you learn to make a perfect macaron, word of mouth will spread and you just might be inundated with orders!
Do me and yourself a favor and at least go check out The Macaron Master..
..then feel free to come back and post your amazing macaron creations!
Your macaron making friend,